Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Changsung News :; Clip Elle Korea Feb 2011 : 50 Top Men Photoshoot (Changsung)



Hello, this is Chansung. All the best for the New Year!. I’ll work hard to give you the greatest happiness. Thank you

Q : How do you feel after being chosen to be one of ELLE’s loved ones?

A : I’m very thankful. Out of many people who are better than me, you’ve chosen me. I feel so honored and think that I have to work harder in the future
Q : Any plans for this Valentine’s day?
A : Unfortunately, nothing planned. I wish I could be with someone special on Valentine’s day

“Although there’s a lot to go, I wanna be cool but in my own way”
สวัสดีครับ 2PM ชันซองครับ ปีใหม่แล้ว สวัสดีปีใหม่ ชันซองเองจะตั้งใจทำงาน เพื่อมอบความสนุกให้แก่ทุกคน ขอบคุณครับ
Q : ได้รับเลือกให้เป็นผู้ชายที่ ELLE  รัก รู้สึกอย่างไรบ้าง?
A : ขอบคุณมากครับ มีอีกหลายท่านที่ดีและเก่งกว่าผม แต่ก็เลือกผม รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติมากครับ ผมคิดว่าต่อไปจะต้องตั้งใจทำงานให้มากขึ้น
Q : มีแผนวันวาเลนไทน์รึยัง?
A : ยังไม่มีแผนอะไรเลยครับ... เศร้าจัง ไม่มีแผนอะไรครับ ผมหวังว่าจะได้อยู่กับคนที่สำคัญในวันวาเลนไทน์

 “ผมอยากเป็นคนที่มีความเท่ในแบบของตัวเอง แม้ยังห่างไกลก็ตาม” 


Kor - Thai by Tik@2pmalways|Thai-Eng: Muize @2pmalways
Credits :; 2pmalways.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น