Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

[Video] Chansung Kaito Royale Interview

neruneruneruneruchan

Ah, well... I'm a masculine thief. Jack is a silent and blunt type, but at the same time, he helps his fellow thieves. I'd say he is a kind person in the bottom of his heart.
The director gave me cool moves in action scenes. I was glad to do that and also had fun doing that.

Mr.Matsuzaka, Mr. Fukushi and Miss Omasa took care of me nicely. I really appreciate it.

When I heard a word "Kaito(=thief)", it reminds me of black outfits.... or cool moves and stealing!
I'd steal time for my exercise and studying Japanese.

Hi everyone, I'm Chansung from 2PM who is playing Jack in this drama. Although it is my first time to get a role in Japanese drama, I'm working hard as Jack. The drama will start soon. Please look forward to it.  



Credit :; 2pmalways | neruneruneruneruchan
Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways
REUP :; CatsCouple @ CS Bear House

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น