Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hottest Japan Mobile : comments on 1st Japan tour



Hello this is 2PM.
Taec: Hello, we are finally holding a Zepp Tour in Japan this May, where we will meet you all. So each of us will talk about our feeling regarding the tour. Chansung-sshi?

Chan: Since this is our first Japan tour, we will hard very hard just like for the first time to show you are best performance.

Nichkhun: Yes, we are also very excited. We have many thing prepared, please look forward to it.

Junho: It’s so exciting to go to so many cities in Japan. I’ll show my best to all the fans who will come to see us.

Wooyoung: I really cannot wait to see you. We do, right?

Junsu: Yes, we’re very excited.

Taec: What about you Junsu?

Junsu: My heart is beating so fast! I will grab your attention from the moment you come until the second you leave!

T: Atsuidesune~[*It's so hot] Everyone, I want to see you soon!
That’s it, this was 2PM!
 



CREDIT :; Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edit by Egle @2pmalways 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น